Pages

07 September 2009

Dissertation Time

University has already resumed long back, and yes, I was rather excited. They long holiday is over and time to work.

My third year is not bad, with modules made in heaven for us. In fact, we are blessed with 4 modules to be ran throughout the year. :) 2 cores and 2 electives.

This year we were given the opportunity to choose whatever electives we wanted to do. Yay. Don't ask how it normally is done!!!

Now back to the purpose of this post. It is time for dissertation. I don't really this this will be an issue for me. But, for others it is.

One of my acquaintance even cried. She did not got her first choice. Well, there are some issues concerning the way allocation of dissertation is done. Well, I would not be commenting on this.

I just hope that I will be able to work and have the results at the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your reaction(s) below. Thank You!